Monday, September 1, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies!!!

Today is Labor Day and we decided to go visit my Aunt Lynnie since she hadn't gotten to see Cheyanne yet. I dragged my mom out there with me, which was good for her to get out of the house. I got to meet Ayden (my cousin Matt's baby) for the first time. He's such a cutie! I have to say though, it is kinda' weird seeing Matt play that whole daddy role. Never thought I'd see the day! LOL My cousin Megan was there too with her to little ones, Isabella (Izzy) and Tristan. And I can't forget about my cousin Ashley and her daughter Kaidence. My cousin Mikey stopped by too, but he wasn't around long enough to get any pictures of. And Patrick was there, but he was busy being a hermit in the house (love this age!). It was so good to see everyone. We ate good food (bbq) and just hung out playing "pass the babies." Austin & Kai-Kai played all afternoon, which worked out well since she's only about 8 months older than him. Izzy is about 15 months old and Tristan & Ayden are four and a half months old (just 5 days apart). The day went by way too fast!
Tristan, Cheyanne & Ayden


Ashley balancing 3 babies!


Matty & Ayden


Tristan and his gorgeous blue eyes!


Kaidence & Austin



Izzy Gettin' Sleepy

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Glad you had a nice visit! Their's babies everywhere on my Dad's side of the family- my two cousins and my SIL had a baby last June, and then Rowan came along in September. My cousin's wife is due this month and another cousin just found out she is expecting.