Sunday, August 24, 2008

Uh, Can I Get a Little Help Here?



I had asked Jeff to hold Cheyanne so I could get some stuff done around the house. Well, Austin wasn't having it! He doesn't have any issues with Chey getting attention as long as he's getting some too! LOL

I also had a moment with Cheyanne today where she "accidently" held her own bottle! I was feeding her and happened to let go of the bottle for a second to catch something that was falling and I looked down to grab the bottle real quick and she had it wedged between her clenched arms. Check it out - my baby is a genius! =)

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Look how beautiful she is!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter :)

Glad to see you blogging - I love keeping up with everyone this way.

Tiara said...

Aw, I love the picture of Jeff with both kids. Daddy moments like that are the sweetest!