Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Many Faces...

What are you looking at? A look of intrigue...
And Finally...
She's smiling!!!
My baby girl is getting so big! I can't believe she's already 5 weeks old! She showed her first real smile on Sunday when Jeff was making faces at her. I totally missed it as I was in the other room, getting ready for church. I told Jeff that it didn't count since I didn't get to see it! LOL The next morning, she smiled for me though, so I guess we'll count the smile she gave Jeff. =) I am so in love with this little girl! My family really is complete now.

4 comments:

Christina said...

She is getting big!! And so beautiful!!

Katri said...

Awesome! Love you have a blog too! Best way to keep in touch with everyone!

Tiara said...

Such a pretty little lady! She's already getting SO big.

Shel said...

She's beautiful, Tracy!